For online marketing teams using landing page builders in no longer an exception but the rule. In today’s online space, the success or progress of all marketing efforts is dependent on well-packaged landing pages.
There is no downplaying the power of landing pages. You can make lead and sales conversions from the usual visitor to your webpage by just using the best landing page builder. You might currently be grappling with questions related to unappealing conversion rates.
Best Leadpages Alternatives For Landing Page Creation
It is high time to step off the bandwagon of over 78% of businesses that aren’t too happy with how well they convert online. One of your key targets should now be establishing an improved sales funnel.
It is all about getting your landing page up and running fast. Customize your page more quickly as the tools here are easy to learn. The choice of templates stands at 100+, though not as diverse as those in Unbounce. You won’t be spending time going through templates, which help in reducing the time taken to create your landing page.
Well-designed landing pages are yours for the making. With a simple drag and drop function, it can create professional and stunning landing pages.
As a beginner with landing page builders, it’s pricing is quite fair. However, to enjoy features such as A/B testing, basic personalization, and heat maps, you have to pay more in the form of a higher pricing plan.
What does it have to offer?
- Customizable, well-designed and atypical templates
- User-friendly, page editor
- Integration with Facebook, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics
- Limitless A/B testing
- Lead capturing through forms, which can send to Marketo, Mailchimp, GetResponse, Salesforce, AWeber, Zapier, Hubspot, Autopilot, and more
- Custom code insertion to pages
- Interactive widgets
- Heatmaps (available at higher pricing plans)
- Creating landing pages is fast
- The generated analytic reports are great
- An impressive drag-and-drop editor
- An ideal option for both novices and experts
- Limited flexibility
- Popup options are unavailable
- The cheaper plan lacks A/B testing
How much does it cost?
- Business Plan: $149/month for all you need to set up your landing page and optimize post-click experiences for high conversion results.
- Enterprise Plan: Custom priced based on your needs. It offers all the advanced features and services. Scale your marketing and advertising and get you the most out of your investment.
Landingi is an incredible landing page builder that allows you complete control over the creation, publishing, and optimization of your landing pages.
This also allows you to run A/B tests on your own, regardless of how tech-savvy you are.
It’s not just another landing page builder out there. Top-grossing companies form part of more than 4,000 users of the great feature offerings from Landingi.
The creation process is simple and straight forward via the eyecatching mobile-responsive templates and drag-and-drop editor.
Landingi is the landing page builder of choice for flexible, dedicated traffic to customer conversion of all your marketing campaigns.
What does Landingi have to offer?
- Simple and user-friendly drag-and-drop page editor
- A/B split testing
- Lead capturing and automation
- Integration with tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, MailChimp and more
- Web analytics tools
- Page visit tracking and conversion rate
- No limit on the number of leads, domain, user, traffic, and landing pages
- Basic automation features
- Set of unmatched design features
- Robust landing page editing
- Only the pricier plan offers A/B testing
- Cheaper package has limited integration options
How much does Landingi cost?
- Core Plan: $29/month for unlimited landing pages, 5 custom domains, 100,000 visitors per month, 5 account users, email support, 10 active popups.
- Create Plan: $45/month for unlimited landing pages, 10 custom domains, 150,000 visitors per month, 15 account users, email, phone, and chat support, unlimited popups.
- Automate Plan: $59/month for unlimited landing pages, 20 custom domains, 200,000 visitors per month, 20 account users, email, phone, and chat support, unlimited popups.
Unbounce is a landing page builder with an overwhelmingly positive reputation. The people behind it boldly claim it as the conversion platform for marketers. Such a tag and brand offering has to have some backing to it. It promises and does deliver by creating optimized landing pages that help you convert prospecting visitors to buying customers.
With its focus on conversion, integration, testing, and statistics, it will not only give you a landing page that converts but one that is visually appealing as well.
It has a user-friendly drag-and-drop feature plus a diverse choice of market-specific templates.
What does it has to offer?
- There are over 100 market-related templates available to use and customize,
- At a click, you have your landing page published on your WordPress website
- Popular CRM, analytics, and email tools integrate. Working with the likes of Aweber, MailChimp, and more is a breeze,
- Аutоmаtеd ЅЅL еnсrурtіоn,
- For your SEM campaign, you can use the dynamic keyword insertion option,
- Popups and sticky headers are options you can add to your pages,
- Page interactive heat maps are also available.
- Rich in functions and tools
- The template collection is great
- The page editor is both flexible and powerful
- A/B testing options are the best of all tools available
- Options to use popups
- Not ideal for beginners
- Not a pocket-friendly option
- Has a bit of a learning curve
How much does it cost?
- Essential Plan: $79/month for 75 landing pages, 8 Popups, and Sticky Bars. Also included are tools to build, test, and optimize for maximized conversions.
- Premium Plan: $159/month for 150 landing pages, 16 Popups, and Sticky Bars. On top of the features available in the Essential Plan are premium integrations, client sub-accounts, and AMP landing pages.
- Enterprise Plan: $399+/month for 375+ landing pages, 40+ Popups, and Sticky Bars. This is a custom plan, specific to your requirements and needs. A dedicated Customer Success Manager and Dedicated Launch Specialist serve you providing a maximum return on investment.
HubSpot is a fully-fledged online marketing tool that is a must-have for any serious marketing team or organization. A subscription to HubSpot gives you to access CRM, sales, and landing page tools.
Once in, head to the HubSpot landing page builder where an array of powerful, feature-rich, user-friendly features and tools await. With the tools and features now at hand, next is creating and testing your eye-catching landing pages on the go.
You won’t need fancy tech knowledge or skills to start generating leads or convert traffic with HubSpot. This software has all your online marketing needs covered.
What does HubSpot have to offer?
- Capturing of leads through user-friendly forms
- A/B testing
- Tools to help you create content and blogs
- Strategies for content and SEO
- Lead ads for Facebook
- Your marketing needs covered all-in-one, email marketing to CRM.
- Robust A/B testing features
- User-friendly page builder
- Superb customer service and documentation
- Only HubSpot customers have access to the landing page builder
- The cheaper plans have limited features
- Basic styled templates
How much does HubSpot cost?
- Starter Plan: $40/month to capture & convert leads, understand your leads, engage your leads.
- Professional Plan: $800/month includes all features in the Starter Plan plus automate and personalize your marketing, get found online, optimize conversion rates, measure traffic, and conversions.
- Enterprise Plan: $ 3,200/month includes all features in the Professional Plan plus manage your teams & brands, extend the platform, and analyze revenue with full control.
Logic begs that choosing the best or most ideal landing page builder for you is critical to all your marketing campaigns. Having a sort of one size fits all approach with your landing pages just won’t cut it in the cut-throat online market space. Optimization, dynamism, relevance, and appeal are terms that need to be synonymous with our landing pages.