Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you will make any purchase through our links, we may get some commission at no extra cost to you.
Leadpage is an excellent landing page builder. It enables website owners to create high conversion landing pages and boost sales. This landing page builder is most famous for its amazing features. These features offer beginners ease of use. They come with tools as drag-and-drop builder and exclusive benefits including free trials. It’s famous for the best customer service, quick and easy landing page creation.
Its famous actionable analytics and several other features and services. These features warrant its high usage amongst bloggers and online business owners. Leadpage provides users with several amazing services. But, its total package may not fit your need.
The Pros and Cons of Lead page include;
- Ease of use for beginners
- Unlimited traffic generation
- Option to filter templates based on conversion rate
- Solid integration options
- No option for enterprise
- Limited form options and lack of customization
- Limited split testing on the standard plan
Best Leadpages Alternatives For Landing Page Creation
The lead page does not ace every aspect of its functions. There are several other landing page builders in the online market. The builders enable website and online business owners explore alternatives to lead page.
Some recommended quality Lead page alternatives include;
Unbounce is a conversion-driven landing page builder with several advanced tools that enable users to create both basic and advanced landing pages with high conversion rates. With several amazing features and tools including; AI optimization, in-built templates, popups, and sticky bars as well as other amazing features, users will enjoy amazing customization and editing access on the platform. Its landing page builder provides users with several amazing tools and features that account for the platform’s speed, ease of use and customization, some of these features include;
- The drag and drop tool enables users to manoeuvre through the pages easily and edit with very simple functions
- Unbounce provides users with more than 100 templates that allow them to create landing pages within minutes or start designing from the scratch, based on their preference.
- With several customization tools, users can edit/customize in-built templates to the point of personalizing and also use the clone and edit functions that allow for successful duplication of previously made landing pages.
- Unbounce also provides users with the copy and paste feature that enables them simply copy and paste elements from previously made landing pages to new ones.
- The platform also allows for easy publishing of landing pages directly from a WordPress site or custom domain.
- With split testing on Unbounce, users can determine the performance of their landing page by creating different versions and studying visitors/customers approval with the reports and analytics tools on the platform.
- Website owners can also determine the most important search words or keywords on their pages by matching page contents with visitors search.
- Popups and Sticky bars are other amazing features of Unbounce that enable users to generate more leads and increases conversion rates on the platform. With several popups and sticky bar templates on the platform, users can quickly create popups and sticky bars by editing them to their preference with several customization tools on the page.
Aside from these amazing features and services, Unbounce offer users several other amazing services, but aside the goodwill the platform gives, there are some quirky sides to it which brings us to its Pros and Cons
- Amazing customization tools
- Quick and easy creation and publishing of landing pages
- Several advanced templates and third-party tools
- Amazing split testing
- Variants for testing and be created very quickly and easily
- The form builder lacks some significant features
- The platform does not offer users the option to add custom classes which makes it difficult to track goals properly
- Split testing option is not available to landing pages created outside Unbounce.
Optimizepress offer users several features. It enables them to create pages to generate leads and boost conversion pages. And like other landing page builders, some main features account for the platform’s functions and they include;
- The simple drag-and-drop builder that allows for easy creation of pages on the platform.
- WordPress themes and plugin support.
- Templates for timesaving creation of pages.
- Support for paysites.
- Membership sites and several others.
Other advanced features on Optimizepress include;
- Live Editor; Optimizepress provides users with an in-built page builder. It enables users to create, edit and customize landing pages.
- Templates; Users will have access to about over 200 templates on the premium plan.
- Custom Elements; It comes with over 40 elements on optimizepress. Users have several customization options and a responsive design. Different devices as well as other amazing features support it.
Essential; this plan is accessible at $99 per year. It offers a user up to 250 conversion-optimized templates. Also, single-user access, unlimited leads and traffic. As well as unlimited pages over 27 integrations.
Business; This plan offer users all the features available on the Essential package. Also OptimizeUrgency that adds scarcity alerts to landing pages. This plan is available at $149 per year and offers access to 5 users on a single subscription.
Suite; is accessible at $199 per year, offering up to 20 user accounts and all features on the Business plan.
- OptimizeLeads and
- Easy Split testing are all exclusive to this plan.
Pros and Cons of Optmizepress
- Ease of use
- Great template options and designs
- The design is quite out-dated
- The save format is not standard
- Falls a little behind competitors