Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you will make any purchase through our links, we may get some commission at no extra cost to you.
You are probably with the thought of internet marketing. How can you turn your product or service from dormancy into a moneymaker?
Curiosity has probably led you to spend hours on the web searching for solutions. Depending on your marketing experience, ClickFunnels is one of the tools that pops along your internet search path.
You can check also this Clickfunnels Vs GetResponse
Your product or service needs a sales funnel. It has to be it up and running now. After narrowing down to ClickFunnels, the question is, what is the ClickFunnels price?
ClickFunnels is an online sales funnel platform designed and geared towards lead generation and increased conversions. With ClickFunnels, automation of the sales process is now possible for your business. From the start to the end of the buying process, ClickFunnels puts you in full control of everything.
ClickFunnels works by creating a set of navigable pages known as a sales funnel. Through this sales funnel, online users navigate and get a walk through the sales process that aims at ending in a product purchase.
ClickFunnels helps you, with no tech skills required. The variety of editable, predesigned sales funnels is easy to use and has a sales funnel up and running a simple feat.
- You can create regular websites,
- Landing pages,
- Opt-in pages,
- Squeeze pages
As an online marketer or business owner, ClickFunnels is a tool of choice in promoting your services or product over the internet. Furthermore, ClickFunnels will help in boosting any of the lead generation marketing strategies you may have.
ClickFunnels offers an all in one online marketing solution that takes away the hassle of managing separate online marketing tools.
The online funnels of old often required you to have:
- A web host such as Bluehost
- A CMS such as Joomla or WordPress
- A page builder, for instance, Beaver or Elementor
- An order form
- An Email autoresponder (ex. MailChimp, Aweber, GetResponse)
- A Shopping cart
- Web analytics
In addition to this, other marketing tools, all of which were separate tools for your one marketing strategy.
ClickFunnels steps in as the total package solution serving all the mentioned tools. Consequently, all you have to do is use a unified dashboard to create your marketing and sales funnels from beginning to end.
ClickFunnels is everything these tools are, therefore, making it possible to create marketing and sales funnels from the ground up in a unified dashboard.
How Much Does ClickFunnels Cost?
How much will it be in terms of costs to you?
Click funnels has a set of pricing structures suited to your budget allocations and marketing strategy.
At a glance, the ClickFunnels sign up section offers three subscription plans for selection.
Standard ClickFunnels Plan
The Standard ClickFunnles plan is there for the taking at a rate of $97 per month.
Your business or marketing strategy may target a reasonable number of sales every month. Additionally, you may also be looking to have a few sales funnels to go with this. The Standard Plan presents an ideal option to go for in this case.
With the standard ClickFunnels plan, you have access that is limited to:
The Platinum ClickFunnels is available at a rate of $297 per month. This plan offers plenty of perks and tools compared to the Standard ClickFunnel option.
What awaits you in this plan is an unlimited number of sales funnels coupled with the ability to push unlimited traffic to them.
If you are looking for a funnel plan that matches your high volume sales, then the Platinum Plan is the option to take.
Some of the highly attractive features of the Platinum Plan include:
- Share Funnel allows you to add more funnels into your account. Top affiliates benefit much from this feature.
- Follow Up Funnel. This feature allows for the creation of Action Funnels that enable you to send smart emails to clients. The Follow Up Funnels integrate directly onto your Sales Funnels.
- Backpack, an affiliate system from ClickFunnels that helps you to create your affiliate system when needed. This feature makes it easy to sell products or services via your affiliate programs. You can, at a click, bring in other marketers on board to push product sales for you at a commission.
- CollectiveClickFunnelsPlan, At the higher end of the tier, is the Collective ClickFunnel Plan. This plan is available priced at $1,497 per month. Yes, a jaw-dropping figure indeed.
However, ClickFunnels does put in all the action where the money is. On the Collective Plan, you have access to:
GetResponse is another tool worth mentioning here. The team at the core of this software tool has steadily built it up over the years into a robust landing page, and sales funnel builder.
The diversity on offer from GetResponse enables you to grow customer relationships, using landing pages, autoresponders, webinars, CRM, and automation tools.
What does GetResponse have to offer?
- Built-in, easy to use page editor
- Unrivaled customer service
- 100% Mobile responsive landing page templates with access to a 5000+ stock image library
- Reliable testing and analytics
- Prompts to action via countdown timers
- Intuitive automation of lists
- Sticky sign up forms for your landing pages to convert leads
- The user interface matches up to modern standards
- Insightful and helpful training
- 24/7 email support and live chat
- Delvers on value for price and customer satisfaction is very high
- A composite of effective marketing and communication tools; email marketing, webinars, surveys, email automation, and landing pages
- The enterprise plan is quite expensive
- The landing page builder isn’t the core service
- Upgrading to expensive price tiers is necessary to cross the 1,000 contact threshold
- Lacks the capacity to meet heavy e-commerce page use requirements
- Lacks intuition for heavy e-commerce use
- A bit too pricey, especially the Enterprise Plan
- The landing page builder is not their primary product
- Users have to upgrade to a more expensive pricing plan once they transcend 1,000 contacts
How much does GetResponse cost?
- Basic Plan: $15/month for Unlimited landing pages, Email Marketing, Sales funnels (1 funnel), Autoresponders, Facebook Ads, Unlimited automation templates, Unlimited lead funnels, and Sell e-products.
- Plus Plan: $49/month for Everything in Basic plus Contact scoring & tagging, Automation builder (5 workflows), Sales funnels (5 funnels), Work together (3 users), Webinars (max 100 attendees), and Webinar funnels (5 funnels).
- Professional Plan: $99/month for everything in Plus Plan and also Webinars (max 300 attendees), Unlimited sales funnels, Paid webinars, Unlimited automation builder, Unlimited webinar funnels, Work together (5 users), and On-demand webinars.
- Enterprise Plan: Custom pricing/month for Everything in the Professional Plan and also Transactional emails (paid add-on), Account manager, Dedicated IP address, Deliverability consulting, Single sign-on (SSO), Webinars (max 500 attendees), and Email campaign consulting.
For the majority of seasoned or uninitiated internet marketers, many questions about ClickFunnels ring in their minds. What is it, does it work, and are there benefits to using it?
In case you are asking yourself all these questions, you are in good hands here. We shall not only take you through the ClickFunnels price but also shed more light on what it is and its benefits to your marketing strategy.