A web presence is a must-have in this online age. The internet is full of individuals and entities promoting, selling, informing, or offering content to the masses.
The marketing element to your product or service demands that you create a way to entice your visitors to purchase.
How is this done?
The answer is landing page software.
A landing page gives you the tool best suited to drawing in visitors to action, generate sales, build a following online, and capture those potential leads.
Your presence online needs more to make it realize potential monetary value. Steering away from the generic landing page is your goal.
Sales leads and lead conversion rates are and must be at the core of your marketing plan. Creating custom landing pages will move you in the right path of coaxing visitors to jump in.
The best landing page builders create incredibly optimized and designed landing pages within minutes. The choice of the best landing page builder is quite narrow. What we consider as determining factors include page builder features, pricing, ease of use, interface design, automation tools, third-party integrations, amongst others.
Which is your best landing page builder software?
As a web designer, I am always looking for new ways to improve my skills. A couple of months ago I discovered best landing page builder and it has been an absolute game changer for me. Now every site that I design includes this software as part of the design process.
As you think of your go-to landing page builder, there are a few pointers worth keeping in mind. Your ideal landing page software will get visitors signing up to what’s on offer, support your promos, send audience targeted messages, capture leads, and focus visitor attention on what you are marketing.
This content puts together the highlights of these landing page builders, showcasing their strong points, differences, and drawbacks. Since you need to make an informed choice, we have considered templates, interface layout, software integration, plus exclusive features that each landing page builder has.
Leadpages makes the list, as a viable option for price-conscious folk. As the budget landing page builder, it boasts a competitive and attractive set of features despite the much lower tier pricing compared to the competition.
For you, Leadpages is aptly suited for selling products or advertising on your landing pages. Visitors learn more about what is on offer and also proceed to make purchases all in one place.
A set of over 160 templates work in tandem with a drag-and-drop page builder. This makes Leadpages a quick and easy page builder to use for lead generation. Leadpages allows integration of payment gateways, webinar tools, email marketing services, and CRMs. On top of this, you can run split tests and view conversion rate analytics.
What does Leadpages have to offer?
- Easy format of lead capturing
- Works with 40+ tools
- More than 160 unique templates
- No limit to the number of mobile-responsive Pages
- WordPress integration option is available
- A/B testing
- Low starting price (see cons)
- A great editor worth working with
- Quality A/B testing and analytics feature
- Some templates are not free
- Customization is limited
- The cheapest package doesn’t offer A/B testing
How much does Leadpages cost?
- Standard Plan: $25/month for 1 Site, Landing Pages, Pop-Ups, Alert Bars, Unlimited Traffic & Leads, Free Custom Domain (with annual purchase), Free Hosting, Mobile-Responsive Templates, Lead Notifications, Tech Support (via Email), and 40+ Standard Integrations.
- Pro Plan: $48/month for 3 Sites, all the features available in the Standard Plan plus Online Sales and Payments, Unlimited A/B Split Testing, Email Trigger Links, and 10 Opt-in Text Campaigns.
- Advanced Plan: $199/month for 50 Sites, all the features available in the Pro Plan plus Advanced Integrations, 5 Pro Sub Accounts, 50 Extra Opt-In Text Campaigns, and 1-on-1 Quick Start Call.
Clickfunnels lives true to its name as a tool to help you design and build a sales funnel suited to your product. As a plus, ClickFunnel has software tools ideal for creating landing pages, lead generating systems, membership sites, product launch pages, and more.
Join more than 100,000 companies that use the features and functions packaged in ClickFunnels. According to their website, visitors to your page will receive a guided step-by-step sales process walkthrough. Chances of your visitors getting confused or leaving prematurely are next to zero. ClickFunnels also directs your customers to a particular product or service they are looking for. It doesn’t end with visitors leaving your page, ClickFunnels allows you to follow up with them.
What does Clickfunnels have to offer?
- User-friendly drag and drop page editor
- One single dashboard allows users to manage everything
- The quick building of sales funnels that convert
- 24/7 Customer support
- Generate and run automated marketing campaigns
- Intuitive shopping carts that convert
- User-friendly and flexible allowing for convenient editing and revision
- Simple template design
- Page design and form creation plugins
- Fast integration of major payment and email providers
- Allows you to save on time with the complete funnel workflow creation tool
- Free training materials and continuous webinars on offer for newbies
- The pricing is relatively high in comparison to lead pages which are a lower-priced web feature
- The standard plan limits the number of pages, funnels, and visitors (100 pages and 20 funnels)
- First-time users may be overwhelmed while learning the ins and outs of the features
How much does ClickFunnels cost?
- Startup Plan: $97/month for Clickfunnels, 20 Funnels, 100 Pages, 3 Domains.
- Platinum Plan (Etison suite): $297/month for Clickfunnels, Actionetics, BackPack, Unlimited Funnels, Pages, and Domains.
It is all about getting your landing page up and running fast. Customize your page more quickly as the tools here are easy to learn. The choice of templates stands at 100+, though not as diverse as those in Unbounce. You won’t be spending time going through templates, which help in reducing the time taken to create your landing page.
Well-designed landing pages are yours for the making. With a simple drag and drop function, it can create professional and stunning landing pages.
As a beginner with landing page builders, it’s pricing is quite fair. However, to enjoy features such as A/B testing, basic personalization, and heat maps, you have to pay more in the form of a higher pricing plan.
What does it have to offer?
- Customizable, well-designed and atypical templates
- User-friendly, page editor
- Integration with Facebook, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics
- Limitless A/B testing
- Lead capturing through forms, which can send to Marketo, Mailchimp, GetResponse, Salesforce, AWeber, Zapier, Hubspot, Autopilot, and more
- Custom code insertion to pages
- Interactive widgets
- Heatmaps (available at higher pricing plans)
- Creating landing pages is fast
- The generated analytic reports are great
- An impressive drag-and-drop editor
- An ideal option for both novices and experts
- Limited flexibility
- Popup options are unavailable
- The cheaper plan lacks A/B testing
How much does it cost?
- Business Plan: $149/month for all you need to set up your landing page and optimize post-click experiences for high conversion results.
- Enterprise Plan: Custom priced based on your needs. It offers all the advanced features and services. Scale your marketing and advertising and get you the most out of your investment.
Landingi is an incredible landing page builder that allows you complete control over the creation, publishing, and optimization of your landing pages.
This also allows you to run A/B tests on your own, regardless of how tech-savvy you are.
It’s not just another landing page builder out there. Top-grossing companies form part of more than 4,000 users of the great feature offerings from Landingi.
The creation process is simple and straight forward via the eyecatching mobile-responsive templates and drag-and-drop editor.
Landingi is the landing page builder of choice for flexible, dedicated traffic to customer conversion of all your marketing campaigns.
What does Landingi have to offer?
- Simple and user-friendly drag-and-drop page editor
- A/B split testing
- Lead capturing and automation
- Integration with tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, MailChimp and more
- Web analytics tools
- Page visit tracking and conversion rate
- No limit on the number of leads, domain, user, traffic, and landing pages
- Basic automation features
- Set of unmatched design features
- Robust landing page editing
- Only the pricier plan offers A/B testing
- Cheaper package has limited integration options
How much does Landingi cost?
- Core Plan: $29/month for unlimited landing pages, 5 custom domains, 100,000 visitors per month, 5 account users, email support, 10 active popups.
- Create Plan: $45/month for unlimited landing pages, 10 custom domains, 150,000 visitors per month, 15 account users, email, phone, and chat support, unlimited popups.
- Automate Plan: $59/month for unlimited landing pages, 20 custom domains, 200,000 visitors per month, 20 account users, email, phone, and chat support, unlimited popups.
Unbounce is a landing page builder with an overwhelmingly positive reputation. The people behind it boldly claim it as the conversion platform for marketers. Such a tag and brand offering has to have some backing to it. It promises and does deliver by creating optimized landing pages that help you convert prospecting visitors to buying customers.
With its focus on conversion, integration, testing, and statistics, it will not only give you a landing page that converts but one that is visually appealing as well.
It has a user-friendly drag-and-drop feature plus a diverse choice of market-specific templates.
What does it has to offer?
- There are over 100 market-related templates available to use and customize,
- At a click, you have your landing page published on your WordPress website
- Popular CRM, analytics, and email tools integrate. Working with the likes of Aweber, MailChimp, and more is a breeze,
- Аutоmаtеd ЅЅL еnсrурtіоn,
- For your SEM campaign, you can use the dynamic keyword insertion option,
- Popups and sticky headers are options you can add to your pages,
- Page interactive heat maps are also available.
- Rich in functions and tools
- The template collection is great
- The page editor is both flexible and powerful
- A/B testing options are the best of all tools available
- Options to use popups
- Not ideal for beginners
- Not a pocket-friendly option
- Has a bit of a learning curve
How much does it cost?
- Essential Plan: $79/month for 75 landing pages, 8 Popups, and Sticky Bars. Also included are tools to build, test, and optimize for maximized conversions.
- Premium Plan: $159/month for 150 landing pages, 16 Popups, and Sticky Bars. On top of the features available in the Essential Plan are premium integrations, client sub-accounts, and AMP landing pages.
- Enterprise Plan: $399+/month for 375+ landing pages, 40+ Popups, and Sticky Bars. This is a custom plan, specific to your requirements and needs. A dedicated Customer Success Manager and Dedicated Launch Specialist serve you providing a maximum return on investment.
HubSpot is a fully-fledged online marketing tool that is a must-have for any serious marketing team or organization. A subscription to HubSpot gives you to access CRM, sales, and landing page tools.
Once in, head to the HubSpot landing page builder where an array of powerful, feature-rich, user-friendly features and tools await. With the tools and features now at hand, next is creating and testing your eye-catching landing pages on the go.
You won’t need fancy tech knowledge or skills to start generating leads or convert traffic with HubSpot. This software has all your online marketing needs covered.
What does HubSpot have to offer?
- Capturing of leads through user-friendly forms
- A/B testing
- Tools to help you create content and blogs
- Strategies for content and SEO
- Lead ads for Facebook
- Your marketing needs covered all-in-one, email marketing to CRM.
- Robust A/B testing features
- User-friendly page builder
- Superb customer service and documentation
- Only HubSpot customers have access to the landing page builder
- The cheaper plans have limited features
- Basic styled templates
How much does HubSpot cost?
- Starter Plan: $40/month to capture & convert leads, understand your leads, engage your leads.
- Professional Plan: $800/month includes all features in the Starter Plan plus automate and personalize your marketing, get found online, optimize conversion rates, measure traffic, and conversions.
- Enterprise Plan: $ 3,200/month includes all features in the Professional Plan plus manage your teams & brands, extend the platform, and analyze revenue with full control.
GetResponse is another tool worth mentioning here. The team at the core of this software tool has steadily built it up over the years into a robust landing page, and sales funnel builder.
The diversity on offer from GetResponse enables you to grow customer relationships, using landing pages, autoresponders, webinars, CRM, and automation tools.
What does GetResponse have to offer?
- Built-in, easy to use page editor
- Unrivaled customer service
- 100% Mobile responsive landing page templates with access to a 5000+ stock image library
- Reliable testing and analytics
- Prompts to action via countdown timers
- Intuitive automation of lists
- Sticky sign up forms for your landing pages to convert leads
- The user interface matches up to modern standards
- Insightful and helpful training
- 24/7 email support and live chat
- Delvers on value for price and customer satisfaction is very high
- A composite of effective marketing and communication tools; email marketing, webinars, surveys, email automation, and landing pages
- The enterprise plan is quite expensive
- The landing page builder isn’t the core service
- Upgrading to expensive price tiers is necessary to cross the 1,000 contact threshold
- Lacks the capacity to meet heavy e-commerce page use requirements
- Lacks intuition for heavy e-commerce use
- A bit too pricey, especially the Enterprise Plan
- The landing page builder is not their primary product
- Users have to upgrade to a more expensive pricing plan once they transcend 1,000 contacts
How much does GetResponse cost?
- Basic Plan: $15/month for Unlimited landing pages, Email Marketing, Sales funnels (1 funnel), Autoresponders, Facebook Ads, Unlimited automation templates, Unlimited lead funnels, and Sell e-products.
- Plus Plan: $49/month for Everything in Basic plus Contact scoring & tagging, Automation builder (5 workflows), Sales funnels (5 funnels), Work together (3 users), Webinars (max 100 attendees), and Webinar funnels (5 funnels).
- Professional Plan: $99/month for everything in Plus Plan and also Webinars (max 300 attendees), Unlimited sales funnels, Paid webinars, Unlimited automation builder, Unlimited webinar funnels, Work together (5 users), and On-demand webinars.
- Enterprise Plan: Custom pricing/month for Everything in the Professional Plan and also Transactional emails (paid add-on), Account manager, Dedicated IP address, Deliverability consulting, Single sign-on (SSO), Webinars (max 500 attendees), and Email campaign consulting.
ShortStack is a rule-breaker in the landing page builder industry. It offers the option to create landing pages for hosting events or contests and give rewards. The branding and marketing capabilities of ShortStack make it ideal for the growth of your brand or blog. The email marketing tools enable you to track and record sales leads and conversion rates.
Your marketing and lead generation needs a tool such as ShortStack, which boosts them in the right direction. Worry no more as you can create landing pages that convert, and effectively promote your page via giveaways, contests, and referrals.
What does ShortStack have to offer?
- The drag and drop feature enables you to customize and add widgets onto the landing page. Over 25 widgets are available for use and include voting polls, social media, forms, galleries, and many others.
- Customized themes and templates that help you cut down production and launch times.
- Campaign editing and customization from the dashboard.
- Real-time data and analytics for your campaigns.
- Manage and organize all your campaigns from one account.
- Automated email scheduling for all email participants on your list.
- Data storage. All the relevant information is stored and can be conveniently searched and exported.
- Fraud prevention and control of created contests. Restrictions prevent repeat entries, and verification confirms the authenticity of entries to contests.
- Free plan: This allows you to try out the services before paying for them. The free plan is a plus, allowing you to boost your marketing skills with the option to upgrade later.
- Ease of use: From the dashboard to the whole builder, the user experience is enjoyable. Features are well displayed allowing you to manage campaigns without much effort.
- Mobile-friendly layout: This enhances the convenience of using ShortStacks.
- Referral Program: Earn some valuable credit by referring someone to ShortStacks.
- Real-time data tracking and analysis: ShortStacks handles your campaigns you can follow up on how your campaigns are faring on.
- The contest feature may get pricey unless you use the contest feature regularly.
- ShortStack branding appears on your campaigns when you are on the Starter Plan.
- Newbies may find ShortStack a bit complicated.
How much does ShortStack cost?
- Business Plan: $99/month for 10,000 entries, 50,000 views, Random Winner Selection, Website Embedding, Entry Transfers via Form Integrations, Instagram, and Facebook Comment Importer, Refer-a-friend, and Instant Win Contests.
- Agency Plan: $199/month for 50,000 entries, 250,000 views, All Business Plan Features, Hashtag and Retweet Contests, White-label Campaigns, Distribute Unique Prizes and Codes, and Team Member Collaboration.
- Brand Plan: $199/month for 500,000 entries, 2,500,000 views, All Agency Plan Features, Dedicated Account Manager, Digital Rights Management, Unlimited Hashtag and Retweet Contests, and 5 Team Member Seats included.
Ucraft is an impressive landing page builder doubles also as an innovative webpage builder. The landing page builder doesn’t disappoint in what I can deliver. You have access to logo creation, drag and drop editing, page customization, and design.
It is great to have a standard option of creating an unlimited number of SSL encrypted pages, on unlimited bandwidth, with SEO tools on a free plan.
When looking to create stunning pages for your projects, events, or business, Ucraft has plenty of features to make the creation process enjoyable and hassle-free.
What does ucraft.com have to offer?
- A design tool that allows you to tweak templates to suit your preferred layout, colors, typography and more
- Editing via drag-and-drop for quick and easy page building
- Live chat support is on 24/7
- The Team APP through which team members get page access and editing rights
- All plans come with unlimited pages
- Smart page builder
- A diverse selection of template
- Design flexibility and freedom
- SSL encryption across all price tiers
- Competitive price plans
- In-built data analytics
- A free to use version is available
- The free version lacks integrations
- No A/B testing
- Not suitable for complex webpages with specific requirements
How much does ucraft.com cost?
- Free Plan: Free for connecting your domain, SSL Security, Unlimited Bandwidth, 15 Pages, Basic Elements, Google Analytics, and 24/7 Support.
- Pro Plan: $10/month for Free custom domain, SSL Security, Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Pages, Advanced Elements, SEO Tools, Designer Tools, Blogging Tools, Google Analytics, and 24/7 Support.
- Pro Shop Plan: $21/month for all Pro Plan features plus Advanced, eCommerce, and data management features.
- Unlimited Plan: $69/month for all Pro Shop Plan features plus Advanced, increased eCommerce capacity, and enhanced data management features.
Wishpond is a fully-fledged landing page builder that offers plenty and delivers beyond expectations. Dig into the tools and features available and churn out awesome contests, ads, promos, offers, campaigns, and popups.
Lead generation is one of Wishpond’s strong points. By making use of promos and contests, you can get visibility and leads via social media sharing.
Wishpond sets itself apart with an umbrella approach to your marketing campaigns. The lead management interface allows you to track all leads, apply list segmentation, identify lead converting pages after running automated email marketing campaigns.
What does Wishpond have to offer?
- Customizable Call To Actions
- Page analytics and ROI tracking
- Page visitor tracking
- Comprehensive knowledge resource base comprising webinars, articles, ebooks about the platform and how to market with it
- Device responsive templates
- Industry themed landing page templates suitable for varied events, industries, and functions
- Fast and easy landing page creation process
- Live chat support
- Lead-based pricing (not features)
- No limit on the number of landing pages, popups, and social contests you can create
- Starting prices and much lower compared to other landing page software
- Basic marketing automation features
- Quite expensive if you want to take advantage of all the features on offer
- Limited customization capabilities
How much does Wishpond cost?
- Starting Out Plan: $49/Month for Unlimited Landing Pages, Unlimited Social Contests, Unlimited Popups, Email Drip Campaigns, Marketing Automation, Custom CSS, Unlimited User Accounts, and Maximum 1,000 Leads.
- Rapid Growth Plan: $199/Month for all ‘Everything You Need’ Features plus First-in-line Customer Support, Free Implementation Coaching (valued at $1,500), and 10,000 Leads (more leads come at a higher price tier).
A powerful website builder, Elementor enables users to create stunning, comprehensive WordPress websites without writing a single line of code. Boasting a powerful landing page builder, Elementor users can leverage its powerful drag and drop editor, along with 90+ widgets and 300+ templates. Elementor also offers some of the most dynamic marketing features on the market. These include A/B testing, a powerful popup form builder and countless integrations (including to various WordPress plugins).
- Intuitive drag and drop page editor
- Cloud hosting
- Form and popup builders
- 24/7 Customer support
- Intuitive shopping carts that convert
- 300+ Templates
- 90+ Widgets
- Code-free within WordPress
- Live editor
- Fast integration of major payment and email providers
- Allows you to save on time with the complete funnel workflow creation tool
- Active community
- No free plan for ecommerce
$89 per year for a complete website (hosting included)
$49 per year for 1 website (hosting not included)
What is the Best Landing Page Builder?
There is always something to sell or promote online. The scramble for page visitors and buyers is an ever-present reality for marketing teams today. Since the everyday website isn’t built to target and convert visitors, there is the need for a page built to specifically entice visitors into action.
A landing page upgrades your marketing strategy by enticing page visitors to take action. The sole purpose of the structure and build of a landing page is to direct page visitors into signing up for, clicking, downloading, or accepting what is on offer.
Landing page builders work to ensure that your landing page is not only intuitive but also user friendly. These builders help you as a marketer and owner of a product or service to achieve lead conversion and sales.
Appealing, custom templates, drag-and-drop features, enticing popups form tool offerings to help you create a landing page that draws in visitors and converts them into sales leads.
The best landing page builder takes you through the steps of building a custom landing page in the shortest time, using relevant sets of tools, and in the most user-friendly way possible.
What are the benefits of landing page builders?
Landing page builders are a marketing and sales team’s gift and answer to many a prayer. The landing page builder offers a tool through which qualified leads can be generated for the sales conversion funnel. It is because of this that sales and marketing teams favor using landing pages in most of their campaigns.
Better Brand Awareness
Landing page builders ensure that you maintain a look, style, feel, and write up that is consistent with the content you are linking to. The resulting consistency in branding presents an extra avenue for enhancing your brand’s awareness through marketing. This consistency across multiple media platforms benefits your business by giving users more opportunities to recognize and interact with your brand.
Mailing List Growth
By using a landing page builder, your ultimate aim is lead generation. You will have a form that will collect visitor information like phone number, email, or company. Landing page forms that collect email information will help grow your mailing list. All opt-in visitors always consent to receive emails and offers from you. Having these opt-in users grows your mailing list, allowing you to stay relevant and at the top of their minds by sending them newsletters, promos, announcements, and sales offers.
Landing page builders are your tools of influence on the online market. Landing page builders help you create CTAs and user-friendly ways for users to take action. These responses by users to your CTAs are the conversions from having used the landing page builder. The landing pages you build and launch result in leads and more income as a result of an increase in conversions.
Direct Support for Your Business Goals
The goal of any business is landing new customers, closing sales, branching into an untapped niche market, or publicizing a new product. Landing page builders help you create pages that target specific audiences or goals. This, in turn, allows measurement of success concerning that goal or audience. Therefore landing page builders help in creating pages that woo visitors into making purchases, opt-in or signup to your mailing list, subscribe to newsletters, or request for consultation.
Do you need a website for a landing page?
Most businesses will steer away from the idea of piling multiple, if not dozens of marketing pages onto their website. This is more so if a particular campaign isn’t going to run for an unlimited amount of time. On top of this, building marketing pages onto an existing website is not always a rosy affair unless you are a code editing ninja.
You will not need to have a website to carry any of your landing pages. All you need is a reliable and robust landing page builder, and you are well on your way to landing page bliss. You will have to part with some money, but for the tools and features you get, it is always worth the investment.
Do landing pages affect SEO?
Unless you are unable to optimize your landing page properly, then landing pages won’t affect SEO. To affect your landing page SEO, you have to mess around with inbound and outbound links plus what you add to the page.
Your landing page is at the center of all targeted PPC traffic. Hence all focus is selling and/promoting particular products or services to the audience received through the PPC efforts.
A remarkable landing page is both engaging and intuitive, reeling in the user while answering any question the user may have on what is on offer. Delivering on value and user experience is paramount during the making of a landing page.
How do you structure a landing page?
- Have a custom URL and Publish to it
- Have a suitable title for your page
- Determine in advance the keywords to use
- strategic keywords placement on your landing page
- Call to action
- Have all backlinks to your landing page secured
- Properly layout content on your page
- Easy Navigation
- Speed up your landing page
- Make your content shareable
As you search for your go-to landing page builder, it will be worth putting into consideration what appeals to you in a landing page builder and the cost implications involved. The best landing page builder software will offer unrivaled drag-and-drop builder experience, have the right integrations that match your budget, and templates to make your building process as smooth as possible.